• format handwritten calculations to excel sheet, populate the sheet with formulas

     Are you looking for a professional and timely data entry expert then,I am available for you 24/7!

    I can:

    transfer handwitten files into a digital format.

    translate these into sheets or documents on your requirements

    Populate the sheet with new formulas

    any kind of Data Entry

    Data collection

    Web scraping and Internet Research for you.

    I will deliver Data in managed and good looking format.

    Copy paste data,Insert or Delete data

    Merge files

    Tagging

    Admin work

    Manually typing

    Online/offline data entry

    Data mining

    data extraction

    Market research

    Online research

    Depth Keyword research

    Fix formats

    and Convert data using these tools:

    Microsoft Word,MS Excel

    Google sheets,Google docs

    Google slides

    Powerpoint

    I can also convert your files to pdf format or from pdf to Excel or Word document.

    I can give you UNLIMITED revisions.I will take care of grammatical or other mistakes.

    Please provide all the details clearly and mention time frame according to your schedule.

    Data entry


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Order NOW

    Let me know if I can help you and contact me on my Upwork profile.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive

    ADDRESS

    Chakwal,Pakistan

    EMAIL

    abeerhadi64@gmail.com
    abeerhadi74@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    03365295920