• Little Debbie Snack cake Nutty bars Icecream

    We all have heared that ‘health is wealth.’ ⁣⁣

    ⁣⁣
    When I was younger I never thought like that. Little Debbie snack cakes and nutty bars were my go-to snack. ⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣
    For lunch in high school I would buy a custard donut and chocolate shake everyday. In college I ate pizza and an ice cream Snickers bar daily. WOW.
    ⁣⁣
    Then I blamed it on my age when I couldn’t eat that anymore and started gaining weight. Then I blamed it on having kids. ⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣
    A Michigan ice cream brand is teaming up with Little Debbie to create seven new snack-cake inspired flavors.
    You’ll be able to find Hudsonville’s new creations in Walmart stores:
    Oatmeal Creme Pies
    Cosmic Brownies
    Zebra Cakes
    Honey Buns
    Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
    Swiss Rolls
    Nutty Bars
    Hudsonville

    It wasn’t until I grabbed the reins of my health and followed a workout plan AND a nutrition plan. ⁣I’m such a believer in following BOTH. They really go hand-in-hand. ⁣
    ⁣⁣

    I don’t eat clean 100% of the time. If you have key lime pie, I will never turn that down. I follow the 80/20 rule. I know the right portions and the right types of food my body needs to run at its best. ⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣
    So, if you’re ready to take control of your health, join us. Support really is key. You don’t have to do it perfectly, none of us do, so being a part of a supportive community could be just what you need to finally stay on track. ⁣




  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Order NOW

    Let me know if I can help you and contact me on my Upwork profile.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive

    ADDRESS

    Chakwal,Pakistan

    EMAIL

    abeerhadi64@gmail.com
    abeerhadi74@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    03365295920